Páginas

domingo, 15 de dezembro de 2013

Sketch 17 Scrap & Music - It's time for Madonna

Hey girls,
It's time for another reveal, this time is a great song, really love, I danced I lot listenning.
Like a prayer, by our wonderful Madonna.
The rules are very simple like you know, You just have to follow the sketch and add a part of the song.
This is the sketch:



The song is Like a prayer.
This was my interpretation:



I used a new collection from prima, a lot of layers, flowers, mask, modeling paste.
I really enjoy doing this sketch.
I hope you like it to

Olá meninas,

Novo sketch no ar no scrap & Music.

Desta vez ao ritmo da diva Madonna.

A musica escolhida foi Like a prayer,

Quem nunca dançou ao som dessa musica?

Eu comecei a fazer esse sketch e não tirava mais ela da cabeça.

Amei fazer esse sketch da Ana,

A coleção da prima eu amei também

Espero que vocês gostem.

Beijosss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário